Author Topic: Kill Bill  (Read 3099 times)

Dobi

• View Profile
Kill Bill
« on: November 11, 2007, 11:50:21 am »
I ...... WANT ...... TO KILL ...... BILL! That bastard made my PC suffer from his Microsoft Windows Updates. He is crazy! My PC was oparating with Windows 2000 and once I updated it to 2000 Pro SP4 the viruses started to come in. I wasn't able to kill those viruses kuz they were viruses from the Windows 2000 updates that I downloaded from microsoft.com with a mind that my system will run better when I'm updating it. But no! That stupid updates ruined the whole OS!!! And the only way to get rid of 'em was 1 DOS command "format c:". Yes I formated the first partition (I have 2 partitions on my HDD - C and D. The first is only for Windows and program files and the second 1 is for all of my downloads and games). After that I installed Windows XP Professional 2002 and I'LL NEVER INSTALL MICROSOFT UPDATES ON IT. IS FOR THE SAKE OF EVERYONE - DON'T UPDATE YOUR WINDOWS!!!

The second problem was that Windows XP wasn't able to identify my LAN card so I wasn't online for few days. But now I'm with a new LAN card and Windows XP :)

BTW, what happend 'till my PC was down?

Golden Gun

• Sic vis pacem parabellum
    • View Profile
    • Yetisport
Re: Kill Bill
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 12:00:04 pm »
Nothing special really, I mean LU hasn't realesed yet, so infact you havn't missed anything.

VRocker

• Liberty Unleashed Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Madnight Software
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 07:58:46 pm »
Ermm why the hell was you running win2k without SP4 anyway? i wasn't aware of anything that worked without SP4.

Also its always good to have the latest updates as they do patch certain exploits. Your just unfortunate that win2k is so out of date that nothing gets patched for it anymore

CookieM

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 09:00:43 pm »
pfft.. before buying a new lan card did you try installing the drivers for the old one?

Dobi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2007, 03:14:16 pm »
VRocker@ I WAS running SP4! And the problems with those viruses started right after the SP1 to SP4 update. My system was stable with SP1.

CookieM@ The LAN card was so old that trere were not any drivers for XP.

© Liberty Unleashed Team.