Author Topic: [Serv Owners] Player Watchlist  (Read 13027 times)

SugarD

• Argonath RPG Dev/Manager
  • Tester
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • View Profile
    • Clan Xperience
Re: [Serv Owners] Player Watchlist
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2012, 04:38:11 am »
how? he still enter and crash us, i was playing on Mess about server with some of my friends and then someone enter and i was thinking he is a newbie, but in 1 second the whole server crashed
i think the name was (Mr_OMG)
Get an admin to record his IP and send it to either myself or VRocker, and we'll make sure he is banned again.

Shadow.

• Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2012, 11:03:56 am »
I've been encountering those "kids" and I have a little add for it, I may even provide some logs if Svenko manages to get them.

[Fast_Five]Roadwars - Caught him at Salvatore's Villa, he had mods which allowed him to climb up and stay on the light tower ( the one next to the Portland Beach, close to docks ) without sliding off it ( as it's normal ) and being able to go upstairs. Banned him on 2 subnets.

[MS]Yuri_Shakuve - While he was on my server, he didn't do anything aside from rarely flaming and moaning.

VetalYA

« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2012, 11:30:00 am »
[MS]Yuri_Shakuve - While he was on my server, he didn't do anything aside from rarely flaming and moaning.
Many players (including me) noticed that [MC]Yuri_Shakuve speed hacking on Racing Server.

Very hard to ban him, because he have wide range of ip subnets.

SugarD

• Tester
    • View Profile
    • Clan Xperience
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2012, 10:32:19 pm »
Many players (including me) noticed that [MC]Yuri_Shakuve speed hacking on Racing Server.

*Clears his throat*
*Points to his replies*:
Yes, he is a known crasher. There may be a possibility of him being NAS too. He is already massively banned from various servers, the Master Server Listing, this forum, and the IRC network.
Get an admin to record his IP and send it to either myself or VRocker, and we'll make sure he is banned again.

Shadow.

• Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2012, 11:05:02 am »
Banned him on 2 subnets.

Svenko is da host :)

Also IP Banning won't do anything cause of the dynamic IP, so imma add a filter.

* Shadow waits for VRocker to do the new ban method before he finds a better way ( L.A.Z.Y ).

SugarD

• Tester
    • View Profile
    • Clan Xperience
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2012, 08:29:02 pm »
Banned him on 2 subnets.

Svenko is da host :)

Also IP Banning won't do anything cause of the dynamic IP, so imma add a filter.

* Shadow waits for VRocker to do the new ban method before he finds a better way ( L.A.Z.Y ).
* SugarD points downward repeatedly

*Clears his throat*
*Points to his replies*:
Yes, he is a known crasher. There may be a possibility of him being NAS too. He is already massively banned from various servers, the Master Server Listing, this forum, and the IRC network.

© Liberty Unleashed Team.