Author Topic: Need any help?  (Read 3401 times)

Heyaxe

• View Profile
Need any help?
« on: September 11, 2007, 01:17:42 am »
Just wondering if you need any help with this project? I know a fair bit of php, c and visual basic. I can also be a very good tester if you ever need any bug fixers.

Dobi

• View Profile
Re: Need any help?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 10:25:48 am »
More helpers = LU will come up sooner ;)

CookieM

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 02:43:15 pm »
More helpers = LU will come up sooner ;)

Not nesseccerily..

VRocker

• Liberty Unleashed Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Madnight Software
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 03:12:28 pm »
Sorry but i do not ned another developer to help on LU at this time... Although if i did LU may be developed faster but it may also slow the mod down.

I find working in teams on something such as this just kinda complicates things. Say for instance, you code something and it works perfect and is really stable, then the person you are working with comes along trying to add one small thing and totally fucks it up beyond repair.
Also crashes may occur more if the people on the team code differantly or are at differant stages of their learning since not everybody codes/thinks the same.

And on a final note, this project was originally started so i could prove to myself that it can be done and it is also helping in expanding my knowledge of C++

Also, on the note of being a tester... When we need more to test i'll be looking for the most active/helpful people to invite into helping us test. At this time though, no more testers are needed
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 03:14:04 pm by VRocker »

Heyaxe

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 10:46:53 pm »
When the oppertunity of beta testing comes in the hopefully near future, could i help you test out the mod and find out any bugs, like quality control?

Golden Gun

• Sic vis pacem parabellum
    • View Profile
    • Yetisport
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2007, 06:24:11 pm »
When the oppertunity of beta testing comes in the hopefully near future, could i help you test out the mod and find out any bugs, like quality control?

Well if there would be any Beta (I really hope it will) so arn't you lonly about want to test it. Cause it looks extremly good.

© Liberty Unleashed Team.