Author Topic: Private Racing Server  (Read 2976 times)

VetalYA

Private Racing Server
« on: March 11, 2012, 11:54:38 pm »
First Public  Racing Server in LU (which is 24/7)

How server works:

1. When you connected to the server & spawned, you have to wait (in frozen state) few seconds.
2. Every race starts automatically.
3. At the start of every race - each player have extra spawn point like in MTA racing mode or AdrenalineX server (SA:MP). Players spawn in special car (random car  from my predefined carlist), in personal  position, with correct angle for each race.
4. At the end of every race racing cars disappears, and all players automatically moves to the next race.
5. Build in RaceBuildr mode allows you (with  permission of admin of course) to create new tracks (only responsible & trusted players can get this permission).

Rules of  the server:

By playing  on this server, you have been AUTOMATICALLY  agreed with these rules:

Do not hack, troll, abuse, inslut, flame, flood or spam.
Do not push/block other players in races.

You can be enemies with each other on other servers, but on this server everyone is friend for each other.

for abusing server rules, player get few notifications, in case durty abusing - can get ban.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 01:57:28 pm by VetalYA »

VetalYA

Re: Private Racing Server
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 06:11:33 pm »
More racing tracks soon !

VetalYA

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 09:37:33 pm »
Someone Ddos my server ( i  have  proof  logs from my hoster) and it become annoying

Because of that my Server  lag (very often)

Rifle168

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 05:34:37 am »
Someone Ddos my server

Ddos in here too? Just because of this annoying problem i quit vcmp and joined lu. anyway to protect our server from Ddos?

SugarD

• Argonath RPG Dev/Manager
  • Tester
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • View Profile
    • Clan Xperience
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2012, 12:25:06 am »
Someone Ddos my server

Ddos in here too? Just because of this annoying problem i quit vcmp and joined lu. anyway to protect our server from Ddos?
Any computer system is susceptible to DDoS attacks. There is nothing you can do about it. Some websites claim to have software that can stop it, but it's all just a marketing lie that in most cases barely even slows it down, or blocks the wrong incoming data.

VetalYA

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2012, 10:26:13 am »
Server still running, but in private mode. With "announce off" & another port. My ddoser live in Europe, or close to it. Yes, i dont have the IPs, but i have logs, when UDP rcv buffer has  been overfilled = ddos. Logs including information when  ddos start (time vs date), and when its has been stoped (+time vs date).

Since this time (when server started to run in private mode) there was no ddos attacks, and server runs perfectly.

Maybe linux iptables would help, but i don't want to mess with this.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 10:27:53 am by VetalYA »

VetalYA

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2012, 09:00:01 pm »
Again opened for public (round 2).

VetalYA

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2012, 01:55:06 pm »
In the nearest time (or not) there should appear racing addon on the GTA.ru server, with the help of user 3ap (or someone else).

Project closed  :P ;)

© Liberty Unleashed Team.